Canadian Agricultural Partnership
- Canadian Agricultural Partnership: A cornerstone for the continued growth of a key economic sector [April 3, 2018]
- Canadian Agricultural Partnership: Building a Strong Agriculture and Agri-Food Sector [February 13, 2018]
- Canadian Agricultural Partnership: Setting the foundation for our farmers and food processors [November 24, 2017]
- What is the Canadian Agricultural Partnership (Infographic, PDF, 165KB)
- Canadian Agricultural Partnership – Business Risk Management Programs
- Federal programs under the Canadian Agricultural Partnership
- Consulting on the Next Agricultural Policy Framework
- Summary of items from the 2017 Annual Meeting of Federal, Provincial and Territorial Ministers of Agriculture
The Canadian Agricultural Partnership is a five-year, $3 billion investment by federal, provincial and territorial governments to strengthen the agriculture and agri-food sector.
The Partnership features:
- simplified and streamlined programs and services that are easier to access
- key enhancements to programs that help farmers manage significant risks that threaten the viability of their farm and are beyond their capacity to manage
Federal programs and activities
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada delivers federal programs under the Canadian Agricultural Partnership aimed at generating economic growth in the agricultural sector.
Application forms and guides for federal programs under the Canadian Agricultural Partnership are now available.
Cost-shared programs by federal, provincial and territorial governments
Federal, provincial and territorial governments are also continuing to work towards bilateral agreements. This investment will be cost-shared on a 60:40 basis and delivered by provinces and territories to ensure programs are tailored to meet regional needs.
To find out more about programs and services offered by your provincial or territorial government, visit their website.
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
- Quebec (in French only)
- Northwest Territories
Improvements to business risk management programs
Under the Canadian Agricultural Partnership, BRM programs will continue to help producers manage significant risks that threaten the viability of their farm and are beyond their capacity to manage. Find out about the Canadian Agricultural Partnership – Business Risk Management Programs.
Find out more about other initiatives
- Date modified: