Reasons to grow with us
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC) offers a variety of exciting careers in a number of disciplines. AAFC is proud to celebrate our achievement in creating an inclusive, respectful, and positive workplace where all employees are valued and recognized for their unique skills, ideas, voices and perspectives. Join our team to:
- Enjoy an inclusive work environment that encourages work-life balance.
- flexible hours
- compressed work weeks
- alternative work arrangements
- Receive excellent compensation and benefits.
- competitive salaries
- attractive pension plan
- extensive benefits package including personal, maternity and parental leave and medical/dental coverage
- Be part of a supportive and encouraging learning environment.
- training courses, workshops and on-the-job training
- training allowances
- mentoring and opportunities for development
- Do interesting and challenging work.
- work in a variety of disciplines such as economics, political science, public and business administration, biology and chemistry
- use your knowledge to set the course for the agriculture and agri-food industry through research and innovation
Be part of an innovative and dynamic workforce that takes pride in what we do. We are an organization dedicated to serving the public with 42 locations across the country, including research centres, farms and regional offices as well as an international presence.
- Date modified: