Acts and Regulations
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC) is responsible for a number of Acts passed by the Parliament of Canada that are related to agriculture and food in Canada.
What are we doing?
As a department, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada is responsible for the following:
- List of Acts
- List of Regulations
- Forward Regulatory Plan
- Interpretation Policy
- Frequently Asked Questions About Regulations
- Administrative Burden Baseline: Update 2015
- Departmental Actions to respond to the Red Tape Reduction Commission’s Recommendations Report
All of the government's Acts and Regulations can be found on the Justice Laws website.
For more information
- Government-Wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management
- The Canada–United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
- Date modified: