2017 Program Year

2017 AgriInvest forms and guides

Important information: include your PIN when filing your 2017 AgriInvest form

If you are filing a 2017 AgriInvest application, please ensure that your Participant Identification Number (PIN) is included on your form. If you do not include your PIN on your form, there will be delays in the processing of your application.

Your PIN is your unique identifier for the AgriInvest program and allows the Administration to automatically match your 2017 program year information to your prior year records. Without this identifier, the Administration may not be able to match your information without contacting you.

Your PIN can be found on the following statements:

  • AgriInvest Deposit Notice
  • AgriInvest Deposit Notice and Statement of Account

If you have any questions, please call the Administration toll-free at 1-866-367-8506

For corporations / co-operatives and special individuals

These forms and guides for corporations, co-operatives, and special individuals are to be used in the provinces of British Columbia, Manitoba, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, and the Yukon.

These publications are for the following entities and individuals who want to participate in the AgriStability and/or AgriInvest programs for 2017:

  • Corporations
  • Co-operatives
  • Communal organizations
  • Limited liability partnerships that are applying as an entity
  • Trusts
  • Non-residents
  • Status Indians who are exempt from the Income Tax Act
  • Band farms
  • Estates of deceased participants (rights and things only)

Note: Producers in Alberta, Ontario, Prince Edward Island and Saskatchewan should contact their AgriStability administration for the correct forms required to participate in the AgriStability and AgriInvest programs.

AgriInvest is delivered by the federal government in all provinces except Quebec. If you farm in Quebec and want to participate in AgriInvest, contact La Financière agricole du Québec at 1-800-749-3646.

Where to mail your 2017 AgriStability and AgriInvest forms

Starting with the 2017 program year, the AgriStability and AgriInvest Program Harmonized Forms for Corporations/Co-operatives and Special Individuals should no longer be sent to the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA). These forms should be mailed directly to the federal administration at the address below:

Program Administration
PO Box 3200
Winnipeg Manitoba R3C 5R7

Date modified: