2017 Program Year
2017 AgriStability Interim application
These forms and guide are to be used by program participants in Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, and the Yukon.
The AgriStability Interim application is an optional AgriStability program feature that allows you to apply for 2017 program year assistance before the final 2017 application is available, and receive a portion of your estimated final payment early. The AgriStability Interim payment is an advance on your final 2017 AgriStability benefit.
- To apply for an Interim Payment, you must be a participant in AgriStability for the 2017 program year. See the Interim Guide for further details.
- If you receive an Interim Payment, you must submit a final 2017 application by the deadline so your final AgriStability benefit can be calculated. If you do not submit the final 2017 application by the deadline, you will be required to repay any benefits you received through the 2017 Interim Payment.
- Deadline: March 31, 2018
Important information: Include your PIN when filing your 2017 AgriStability form
If you are filing a 2017 AgriStability application, please ensure that your Participant Identification Number (PIN) is included on your form. If you do not include your PIN on your form, there will be delays in the processing of your application.
Your PIN is your unique identifier for the AgriStability program and allows the Administration to automatically match your 2017 program year information to your prior year records. Without this identifier, the Administration may not be able to match your information without contacting you.
Your PIN can be found on the following statements:
- AgriStability Enrolment Notice
- AgriStability Calculation of Program Benefits Notice
If you have any questions, please call the Administration toll-free at 1-866-367-8506
For corporations / co-operatives and special individuals
These publications are for the following entities and individuals who want to participate in the AgriStability and/or AgriInvest programs for 2017:
- Communal organizations
- Limited partnerships that are applying as an entity
- Status Indians who are exempt from the Income Tax Act
- Band farms
- Estates of deceased participants (rights and things only)
Where to mail your 2017 AgriStability and AgriInvest forms
Starting with the 2017 program year, the AgriStability and AgriInvest Program Harmonized Forms for Corporations/Co-operatives and Special Individuals should no longer be sent to the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA). These forms should be mailed directly to the federal administration at the address below:
PO Box 3200
Winnipeg Manitoba R3C 5R7
AgriStability program price lists
- 2017 (Prices will be updated quarterly)
Reference years price list
This price list includes December prices for commodities listed in the Inventory Code List. AgriStability will use these prices to value commodities reported in the crops/livestock inventory section of your AgriStability form.
- Date modified: