AgriMarketing Program Service Standards
Under normal circumstances:
- Our goal is to respond to general inquiries made to our phone number or email address before the end of the next business day.
- Our goal is to acknowledge receipt of your application within 1 business day.
- Our goal is to assess your application and send you an approval or a rejection notification letter within 100 business days of receiving a fully complete applicant package.
- Our goal is to send you a draft proposed agreement for review within 30 business days of issuing an approval notification letter.
- Our goal is to send you a payment within 30 business days of receipt of a duly completed and documented claim. This is applicable only if an agreement is signed.
- AAFC is committed to developing and delivering client-focused, results-based programs and services. Performance against service standards will be tracked and the results will be made available to clients on a quarterly basis.
Read more about Service Standards at Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
Growing Forward 2 , a federal-provincial-territorial initiative
- Date modified: