The geospatial products and services offered provide online access to agriculture-related maps, geospatial data and tools that are available from Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada to help you make better decisions for environmentally responsible yet competitive agriculture. For example, you can:
- view drought conditions, land patterns, soils landscapes, or imagery of agricultural fields;
- use general tools to calculate distances, measure areas, create buffers, and print maps;
- use application-specific tools to calculate fencing costs, or to determine the available herbaceous and woody "opportunity" biomass within a specific area;
- download data in various standard geospatial file formats to use in GIS or other software; and
- access geospatial data as web services for use in existing software or to develop new applications.
Geospatial products are provided by the Agri-Geomatics Service of Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada. We provide geographic-based information and knowledge online to improve decision making and risk management for agriculture and the environment.
If you have questions or feedback on products or services offered, please email us at: Agri-Geomatics-Agrog@agr.gc.ca.
- Date modified: