AgriStability Publications and Forms
Producers with a non-calendar fiscal year end can apply for AgriStability shortly after their 2019 fiscal year. 2019 Program year forms are now available for producers who have completed their 2019 fiscal year.
To enrol for the 2019 program year, go to Application Process.
Other Publications and Forms
- AgriStability Additional Contact Person Form
- AgriStability Address Change Form
- AgriStability: Appeal Submission Form
- AgriStability Direct Deposit Registration Form
- New Participant - Participant Identification Number Request Form
Having Technical Problems
Filling and saving PDF forms
To be able to fill in and save a PDF form, download and then open the form using the free Adobe Reader:
- Save the PDF fillable/savable form in a folder that you will easily find on your computer.
- Launch Adobe Reader.
- Browse to the folder where you saved the file, and open it from within Adobe Reader. You can now fill and save your PDF form.
Note: fillable/savable PDF forms have been tested for compatibility with Adobe Reader 9 and higher and may not be fully supported in other PDF viewers and on some mobile devices.
Electronic Payment Options
You can now pay your AgriStability fee online or by telephone. Paying your fee electronically is a quick and secure way to make your fee payment.
Contact your financial institution to see if it offers this service. Register with your financial institution and pay your fee to AAFC AgriStability AgriInvest using your AgriStability Participant Identification Number (PIN) found on your Enrolment Notice.
AgriStability is delivered in Manitoba, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Yukon by the federal government. The information on this website refers to deadlines and other delivery details for these provinces only.
If you are in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Ontario, Quebec, or Prince Edward Island, AgriStability is delivered provincially. Please visit your respective provincial administration using the links above.
- Date modified: