Upcoming AgriStability Deadlines
Note: If a deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday, or statutory holiday, you have until the next business day to meet that deadline.
2019 AgriStability Deadlines
2019 AgriStability Enrolment Deadline
- July 2, 2019: 2019 Enrolment deadline - This deadline has passed.
- For the 2019 program year only, the enrolment deadline has been extended from April 30 to July 2, 2019.
2019 AgriStability Interim Payment Application Deadline
- March 31, 2020: Deadline to submit the 2019 Interim Payment Application.
2019 AgriStability/AgriInvest Harmonized Form without penalty
- September 30, 2020: Deadline to submit the 2019 AgriStability/AgriInvest Harmonized Form without penalty.
2019 AgriStability/AgriInvest Harmonized Form with penalty
- December 31, 2020: Deadline to submit the 2019 AgriStability/AgriInvest Harmonized Form with penalty.
2020 AgriStability Deadlines
2020 AgriStability Enrolment Deadline
- April 30, 2020: 2020 Enrolment deadline.
- To enrol for the 2020 program year, complete and send us a 2020 New and rejoining participant information form by April 30 if:
- you are a new participant or
- you are returning to the program after not participating for two years
- If you have participated in AgriStability in the last two years we will automatically send you an Enrolment Notice where possible or send you an invitation to participate.
- Enrolment Notice deadline to indicate you do not want to participate for the program year or 30 days from the date on your 2020 Enrolment Notice, whichever is later.
- Deadline to pay your 2020 fee without a penalty or 30 days from the date on your 2020 Enrolment Notice, whichever is later.
- Fees paid after this date will have a 20% penalty added. If you do not submit your fee by December 31, 2020 or 60 days from the date on your 2020 Enrolment Notice (whichever is later), you will not be eligible for 2020 benefits and you will owe the fee, the Administrative Cost Share, and any late penalties.
AgriStability is delivered in Manitoba, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland and Labrador and Yukon by the federal government. The information on this website refers to deadlines and other delivery details for these provinces only.
If you are in British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Alberta, Ontario, Quebec, or Prince Edward Island, AgriStability is delivered provincially. Please visit your respective provincial administration using the links above.Note de bas de page 1
Report a problem on this page
- Date modified: